Terms & Conditions
To ensure you enjoy your visit with us, it’s important that you take a few minutes to read and familiarise yourself with these Terms. They explain a number of things including, for example, the rules covering your use of this site as well as other information regarding your rights. Our website has been developed to be a safe and fun place for our younger patrons to visit. So, if you are under 16, it is important that you ask your parent or a guardian before you:
- Send to us any information that personally identifies you; or
- Agree to buy anything online.
By using our site, you’ll be confirming that you have read, understood and that you agree to these Terms. From time to time we may update and change these Terms without notice and the latest version will always be posted on this site. Make sure you regularly visit this page to check whether any changes have been made as your continued use of the site will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments.
Your privacy matters to us
Help us preserve our content
All images, logos, names, trademarks, articles, news items, feature sections, audio and video files on this site which identify Le Bistrot Pierre, its personnel and all intellectual property rights in them (including copyright and trademark rights) (together the “Proprietary Content”) are owned or licensed to Le Bistrot Pierre. Le Bistrot Pierre also owns all copyright in the organisation and lay-out of the site and all database rights.
By using the site you’re agreeing the website is available for personal use only and that you will not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute or dispose of any content in any way. The logos, names and marks on this site which identify our partners and suppliers, their products or services, belong to them and are used with their permission. You may not copy or use them for any commercial purpose.
Linking to other sites
Our site also contains links to the websites of our various partners. If you choose to access any of these links, you’ll be leaving www.lebistrotpierre.co.uk and since we don’t have any control over third party sites, we’re not responsible for the content, advertising, products or services available from them, or for any dealings or disputes that you may have in relation to those sites.
Your visit experience
We will try to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day but, it may become unavailable occasionally for maintenance, updating or otherwise. Where this happens, we do apologise for any inconvenience caused, however we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from such unavailability.
We also take great care in seeking to present correct and useful information to you but we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of any material on this site. We may also make changes to the material on the site, its functions and services from time to time.
If you have trouble using our site with certain web-browsers or other software or if you want to let us know how we can improve accessibility, please let us know. We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions will help us to improve our service to you.
It is important to note that using the internet does have its dangers. Our aim is to ensure a fast, reliable and secure service and to protect your personal information. However we cannot take responsibility for:
• Any breach of security (by hackers or otherwise) of www.lebistrotpierre.co.uk;
• Any damage, loss or corruption of data, information or material;
• Any viruses or other malicious programs that may infect your computer equipment or other property.
Our company will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or economic loss (or for any exemplary or punitive damages) in connection with the use of www.lebistrotpierre.co.uk or any other site. The same applies for the employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of our company. This paragraph only applies to the extent that it can in accordance with applicable laws.
1. Stamps will be allocated following payment of the bill. One stamp will be allocated, per meal, per card.
2. Stamps can be redeemed on like for like menus e.g. if you have 12 pre theatre stamps you can claim your 13th pre theatre meal for free on your next visit.
3. Stamps can be traded down e.g. if you have six à la carte stamps and six pre theatre stamps you can have a complimentary pre theatre meal on your next visit.
4. Stamps cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (including our birthday offer, Winter Warmer and Summer Rosé) or when dining from the Christmas menu.
5. Stamps cannot be redeemed on Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day or Bastille.
Complimentary carafe of wine
1. Voucher for your complimentary carafe of wine when you join will be emailed to you 24 hours after you join our Member’s Club. It is not possible to receive your voucher by post.
2. Voucher must be presented to the duty manager when you dine with us to receive your complimentary carafe.
3. Voucher must be redeemed within eight weeks of joining our Member’s Club, the voucher will automatically expire after eight weeks.
4. Voucher can only be redeemed by the person who has signed up to our Member’s Club.
5. Voucher entitles the member to one carafe of Cuvée 94 wine – red, white or rosé.
6. This voucher is valid when a minimum of 2 people dine with us.
7. Voucher cannot be redeemed during December, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday or Bastille.
8. Voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, including Winter Warmer, Summer Rosé and loyalty card redemptions.
9. Manager’s discretion applies.
Complimentary bottle of Veuve Devienne or Cuvée on your birthday
1. Voucher for your complimentary bottle of Veuve Devienne French sparkling wine or Cuvée 94 will be emailed to you 3 weeks before your birthday. It is not possible to receive your voucher by post.
2. You must have joined our Member's Club at least 4 weeks before your birthday in order to receive your birthday offer/voucher.
3. Voucher must be presented to the duty manager when you dine with us to receive your complimentary bottle of Veuve Devienne French sparkling wine or Cuvée 94.
4. Voucher entitles you (the member) to one bottle of Veuve Devienne French sparkling wine when you dine off our à la carte menu with 3 friends. If you dine with us for lunch or pre theatre, you will receive a complimentary bottle of Cuvée 94 wine. If you book a table for 10 people or more, we'll give you two bottles of Veuve Devienne French sparkling wine or Cuvée 94 wine and if you bring 12 people, the birthday person will also receive their birthday meal on us
5. Voucher must be redeemed within a week either side of your birthday.
6. Voucher will automatically expire one week after your birthday.
7. Voucher can only be redeemed by the person whose birthday it is.
8. Voucher cannot be redeemed on Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day or Bastille.
9. Voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, including Winter Warmer, Summer Rosé and loyalty card redemptions.
10. Manager’s discretion applies.
Complimentary wine vouchers
1. These will be sent by email.
1. The Gift Card can be redeemed against food and drink only.
2. The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. The Gift Card is non-transferable and can be used for full or part payment. No change will be given and any remaining balances can be spent on future purchases.
4. Le Bistrot Pierre will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards.
5. To check your balance please visit www.showmybalance.com
Online Feedback Prize
1. To enter the free prize draw, customers must log on to www.lebistrotpierre.co.uk/feedback and complete a feedback form about their recent visit to one of our bistrots.
2. One winner will be selected at random every month and will be contacted via email.
3. Prize must be redeemed within 3 months of being notified of winning. Prize cannot be redeemed on certain dates (13th – 15th February, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Bastille and all dates in December).
4. The winner is entitled to a either a complimentary meal for you and your friends, Champagne dinner for two or an exclusive invite to our special events i.e. Dine with Wine and Soiree Gastronomique
5. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
6. Managers discretion applies.
7. Le Bistrot Pierre reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the free prize draw at any time without prior notification.
8. Promoter: Le Bistrot Pierre, Milton Chambers, 19 Milton Street, Nottingham. NG1 3EN
Promotional Discounts / Special Offers / Competitions
Student Discount Offers
1. A la Carte menu available evenings only (Sunday to Friday). To qualify for this offer, you must order a main course.
2. Offer does not include any discounted menus and can’t be used with any other offer.
3. Offer valid on production of NUS Card.
4. A maximum of two people per card.
5. Pre theatre menu available all night Sunday to Friday for students.
6. 275ml bottle of Kronenbourg or 175ml glass of white or red Cuvée 94.
10% Discount for Leicester Tigers Fans
1. 10% discount will be offered when Leicester Tigers play at home, to anyone who has a valid match day ticket or valid season ticket.
2. Discount is valid in our Leicester bistrot only.
3. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
4. Manager’s discretion applies.
1. To enter the competition, entrants must follow @bistrotpierre and tag a friend in the comments section of our competition post.
2. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Bistrot Pierre and its agents.
3. Entrants must be over 18. Proof of age and identity may be required.
4. The competition will close at 9am on Friday 30th September 2016.
5. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram. The winner will be requested to send their address so that the voucher for the prize can be sent to them.
6. The winner's name and Instagram handle may be published on Bistrot Pierre’s Instagram page. Entrants consent to their details and images being published in these circumstances.
7. Prize must be redeemed before 31st October 2016.
8. The winner will be entitled to receive a two course lunch for two people.
9. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. Manager's discretion applies.
11. Promoter: Bistrot Pierre, Milton Chambers, 19 Milton Street, Nottingham. NG1 3EN
12. Bistrot Pierre reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
13. In the event of the prize being unavailable, Bistrot Pierre reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
New menu launch competition T&C’s
- To enter the competition, entrants must comment on our New Menu competition Facebook post stating what they are most looking forward to trying and which is their local bistrot.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Le Bistrot Pierre and its agents.
- Entrants must be over 18. Proof of age and identity may be required.
- The competition will close at 11:59pm Sunday 16th October 2016.
- Three winners will be selected at random and will be contacted via a reply on the competition Facebook post and then directed to send the Le Bistrot Pierre Facebook page a direct message within one week of the competition ending to claim their prize.
- Prizes must be redeemed before 30th November 2016.
- The winner will be entitled to receive a three course lunch for two excluding drinks.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Manager's discretion applies.
- Promoter: Le Bistrot Pierre, Milton Chambers, 19 Milton Street, Nottingham. NG1 3EN
- Le Bistrot Pierre reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of the prize being unavailable, Le Bistrot Pierre reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- We reserve the right to add small supplements to some dishes if market movements dictate. There is a 10% discretionary service charge for tables of six or more. Nuts, nut oils and derivatives are used in our kitchen. The ingredients used in all of our dishes may vary occasionally.
- Christmas set lunch and set dinner menus will be available from Thursday 1st December to Saturday 24th December. Three course set lunch £17.95 and three course set dinner £26.95.
Party organiser voucher
- Hold your party for a minimum of 8 and you, the party organiser will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend with us in January or February 2017.
- Offer applies to tables of eight or more dining from the Christmas set lunch or dinner menus (excludes Friday and Saturday bookings and Pre théâtre).
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz when you dine from the Christmas dinner menu.
- Please quote ‘Fizzy’ when booking. Excludes Saturday and pre théâtre bookings.
- Please call the bistrot direct for any enquiries or bookings. The booking office is open between 9am to 11.45am and 3pm to 5.15pm. Please ask for our Christmas co-ordinator.
- We ask for any parties of six or more to pre-order using our pre-order form.
Bookings must be secured with a £10 per person deposit. The deposit is non-refundable if the table is cancelled two weeks or less prior to the reservation. Unfortunately, any guest who has pre-ordered but fails to turn up will lose their deposit.
Terms updated October 2016